WE ARE BACK.
BECAUSE WE ALL NEED TO PLAN AHEAD & DREAM OF RECONNECTING MOMENTS, right!?
BACK WITH OUR CLASSIC YOGA SPRING WEEK
IN OUR FAVORITE ISLAND & BOUTIQUE HOTEL,
WITH CARLA SANCHEZ FOR A WEEK OF INSIPIRATION & FLOW TOGETHER
Our theme for the Week will focus on 'AWAKENING YOUR INNER POWER' in the perfect place to dive deeper into your practice and yourself. Dynamic practice in the mornings, meditative/introspective practices in the evenings (1h30 each).
This week, we will jump on board with Riri (from RadioActive, the internationally acclaimed radio station, emitted from tiny Sifnos but listened to all throughout the world!). Riri happens to be as well the most experimented Captain we could dream of to zoom off to Poliegos island, 40 mns cruise from Sifnos and offering incredible deep blues and white cliffs. We cannot wait to show you all those beauties.
Please note we offer 2 consecutive Yoga weeks, so if you extend you stay with us & spend 2 heavenly weeks in Sifnos! Special price will apply on demand if you extend your stay, just write to me.
WHY YOU SHOULD COME?
- Our favorite island, where we settle half the year: The Mama guarantee to experience Sifnos like a local
- The most serene boutique hotel, amidst olive trees & sea facing for you to fully relax and contemplate
- 11 Yoga practices with Carla
- A magic afternoon boat excursion on the Aegean sea to discover the beauty of Poliegos island
- A 1 hour massage treatment during the Week, to totally let go of all
- All breakfasts & 5 dinners all planned for you, at the Hotel and throughout our favorite local spots, vegetarian and delicious. Always.
- Totally flexible about bookings of course, adapting to what comes with reimbursement or transfers if needs be! no stress
SIFNOS // 23rd to 29th of MAY 2021 - With Carla
23rd to 29th of May 2021
Sunday 23rd of May
- Meet at the Piraeus port of Athens to catch our 12h o'clock boat for Sifnos (tickets ready for you, 3h cruise)
- Arrival in Sifnos at 15h, transfer to our Hotel – 10 minutes drive away for Sifnos main port – and settle down for the Week
- After you settle in your rooms and start relaxing to the surrounding beauty, a first practice with Carla will take place Sunday late afternoon to welcome everyone, in our dedicated Yoga space at the Hotel, with all material ready and waiting for you.
- Around 20h – Homely cooked dinner, at the Hotel.
Monday to Friday
- 9h to 10h30 Morning Yoga – Dynamic Vinyasa with Carla
- 10h30 – Breakfast time at the Hotel
- Free happy day
- 18h to 19h30 Evening Restorative Yoga
- 20h30 – 2 dinners in the week will be planned outside, to introduce you to our favorite restaurants & tavernas on the island, feeling like locals! 2 other dinners will be arranged at the Hotel & 1 dinner in the Week is totally free for you to plan (not included). All our dinners are planned Vegetarian during the Week.
- One half day private boat trip, planned together according to best weather conditions to Poliegos and close by islands with the experienced captains from A La Mer team.
Additionally, to be sure you detox & relax to the max, we happily plan a 1 hour massage in the privacy of your Room during your stay. You are going to love it.
Saturday 29th of May
- Easy, lazy morning
- 10h – Wrap up Breakfast at the Hotel
- Free happy time & Get ready to board for the 18h boat back to Athens
- Arrival at Piraeus port at 21h40
TRAVEL & TIMING DETAILS
- You should fly to Athens - Athens Venizelos International airport is located approximately 45 mins drive from city centre, 1h 15mins from Piraeus port. You may easily find public transports (Bus & Metro) or Taxis to reach the centre. Of course, we would be happy to arrange a special meet & greet at the airport for you.
- Please note that to allow easy connections, you are very likely to plan stop over in Athens for the night of saturday 22nd and saturday 29th of May, which we can happily help with. We have plenty of great addresses according to your needs and time in Athens definitly adds to the exploration and adventure!
WHAT TO DO
- Afternoons are free for swimming, enjoying the pool, great walks that Sifnos is famous for. Buses run around the island or you may decide to rent a car or scooter - let us know if you want us to arrange this for you, highly recommended if you are in exploring mode.
- The Hotel is a 10 mns walk away from Apollonia, the island main village. You will find there most services you may need: tavernas, nice cafes, small supermarkets, pharmacy or ATM.