Terms & Conditions
E-shop – Conditions, Returns & Exchanges
All purchases are final, however The Yoga Mama Club will gladly allow any full priced item to be exchanged within 14 days of receiving the merchandise as long as it has not been used, washed, or damaged in anyway. The exchanged merchandise must be accompanied by original sales receipt, tags attached, and need to be sent back in the original packaging. Please follow the steps below to go forward with an exchange:
• Within 7 days of receiving the merchandise contact The Yoga Mama Club by email. If your exchange is within the guidelines listed above we will email you an exchange authorization within 1 business day after receiving your email.
• Once you have been authorized to make your exchange, send back the items you wish to exchange to the below address making sure it is post marked within 10 days of receiving the merchandise. Please make sure to include your original receipt, tags attached, and poly bags. We will not accept merchandise sent to us that was not post marked within 10 days of receiving the purchase for European Countries and 15 days for the Rest of the World.
• Once we have received your return and it has been approved, you will be notified by email. You will receive an additional email with a store credit promo code. The credit includes the cost of the product and tax, but excludes shipping.
• There is no guarantee we will have your desired exchange piece, but you can use the credit to purchase any new style/colour you desire that’s in stock and the credit never expires until it’s been fully used.
The Yoga Mama Club does not offer refunds. All sold items are final sale. By placing an order on www.theyogamamaclub.com, you are agreeing to the Returns and Exchanges Policy.
The Yoga Events – Terms & Conditions
• A 50% deposit and your signed Booking Form are requested to secure your reservation. Deposits are non-reimbursable and non-transferable. The remaining 50% will be paid no later than one month from the starting date of the Yoga Event. An invoice can be addressed to you on request. Please note that no reimbursement of payments can be granted. Same applies in case of early departure.
• The Yoga Mama Club accept no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness, which may occur during the retreat or travelling to or from the retreat. All students are advised to have their own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, as well as insurance appropriate to activity holidays to participate to the Yoga Events, including repatriation if necessary. It is advisable to take out travel insurance in the event that you have to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances.
• The Yoga Mama Club reserve the right to make changes to our program, courses or teachers as well as the possibility to cancel the Yoga Week end in case the Group is too small. Alternative arrangements are offered to the best of our ability but, if not taken up, we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare. You will be informed of any changes by email. In case of the unlikely cancellation of the Yoga Week end, you would be informed by email and would be in this eventuality fully reimbursed of your Deposit made to us.
• The Yoga Mama Club reserve the right to exclude from the Yoga Week end any guest who would behave in a non-respectful manner or be a nuisance to the Group without any reimbursement of the holiday.
• The Yoga Mama Club take every step to ensure that students are not stretched beyond the limit of their capabilities. We ask that you tell the teacher if you have any particular pre-existing injury or illness that is relevant. We advise that if you are feeling any pain or illness during class that you stop and rest. We ask as well to be informed of any conditions or medical treatments you undertake and that we should be aware of.
By booking with The Yoga Mama Club, it is implied that you fully understand and agree to the above Terms & Conditions.